If you are like me and you’ve built websites for yourself or customers, it would be nice to see that you get actual visitors to that site! Else it would be a waste of time. To help you get traffic to your site I recommend following the next few steps.
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money (e.g. AdWords) on your site promotion, there isn’t really a fast way to gets big amounts of traffic to your site. Getting traffic is a process not an event, so don’t expect results overnight. I know the Internet is full of offers teaching you to generate ‘instant’ BIG traffic, but that’s “to good to be true”. Like all offers in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true!
Now on with the show:
There are several ways to get organic (free) traffic to your site.
1) Get a high-ranking in Google so that you appear on the first page for your keywords. This requires keyword research; narrow down your target market. It’s easier to reach number 1 in Google search results if you target a specific niche. This requires some basic SEO knowledge but anyone can do it!
2) Use Twitter for your site promotion, it really works. I always thought Twitter was for people who share useless information like letting everyone know they they’re sitting on the toilet. Search for people who are in your target business and Follow them, if they follow you back that’s OK. If they don’t after several days remove them and add others. This way you build a Twitter list of potential customers. If you place a tweet (several times a day with a link to your site) you will see instant traffic because people visit your site. There are Twitter automation tools for this process, manually would take too much time.
3) Facebook Fan page, this is a bit like Word of Mouth. If you have a Facebook fan page for your business and if you use it correctly, this will also generate traffic. People who ‘Like’ your site will generate free traffic, because their friends will take a look to. Recently I listened to a podcast of a popular site and they analyzed their traffic and it showed that of all sorts of traffic, Facebook-people spent the most time on their site. Looks like there’s a difference in the type of visitors depending on the sort of traffic.
4) Create a YouTube channel for your business. YouTube is the number 2 search engine in the world. If you create content on YouTube and people start using it, your ranking in step 1 will increase, because of the backlinking process. Backlinking means that other sites and blogs link to your site. The more backlinks you have, the higher you rank in Google.
I know this seems a lot of info/work but a lot of this can be automated or outsourced to a VA. Currently I’m in the middle of the above process and I’ve seen it work, so if you have any questions you can go my site at http://www.fullpullmarketing.com for more FREE traffic e-books.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ard-Jan_Verhage
It is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that paid traffic is inherently better than organic free traffic. You get what you pay for, etc. This is not necessarily true.
Many subscribe to a different line of thinking. These people along with me feel that organic free search engine marketing is better and in the long run more a more effective means of advertising and by definition cheaper. It requires some education, but well worth the time and effort.
You would have to learn SEO. This is all important with keyword research being probably the one single most important. This is not to undermine the other facets of SEO,,but if I were forced to name one, I say it would be keyword research. This is very important for your website as well as your article marketing and back links. This search engine marketing is not there for the short time of paid marketing, but there permanently to bring you traffic as long as there is interest. Paid consist of one time clicks and as soon as the budget is gone, so is the traffic.
The way that PPC and other forms of paid internet ads appear would immediately tell internet users that these are advertising and spammy with no helpful content. People just do not normally like to be sold to. Article marketing as I hope this one does is provide helpful content with traffic to my site and a backlink that is there for a while to continue to bring traffic as long as people are interested in viewing this article.
People will use the internet to shop but before they could go to any product to determine its quality and value, they need to what value it is to them and their particular situation. A informed well written article provides this.
There is a review of a program that covers the items mention in the above article and free traffic and SEO [http://www.genecolemanonline.com/my-my-onlne-business-strategy/].
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gene_G._Coleman
The Successful Customer Relationships for Marketing Online
Building Good Relationships with your Customers is Paramount – You need a great foundation
- You can either be a Flash in the Pan, or be Here for the Long Haul.
Part 1 video
What to Do to Succeed building Relationship
Build a Future that lasts.
Customers First – you second.
Deliver great content.
Give them meaningful stuff
Give them offers that mean something
Give them something for Free first. – Deliver, deliver deliver
Ask what they want. – then give it to them
What not to do..
- Send constant spam
- products that are not related.
- deliver no meaningful information
- Assume people want what you have. – then shove it down their throat.
It’s all about Give and Take.
Part 2 video:
Part 3 video:
Some products and some free stuff.
RELATIONSHIPS. – BUILDING THEM.